The Essex Dungeon Bed & Breakfast, is 22 minutes in a taxi from Stanstead Airport, which makes it ideal for short breaks to the UK. Surrounded by local shops, restaurants and transport link. Essex Dungeon is in a prime location.
Wanting to visit London? There are trains every 5 minutes from Chelmsford Train Station, which will have you in London Liverpool Street in 35 minutes.
As well as all the delicious fun you will have at the dungeon, there are also a number of other things to do in the area – just to name a few…
- Hylands Estate – Hylands Estate is a prestigious grade II* listed public park encompassing 574 acres of historic parkland.
- Chelmsford City Racecourse – Britain’s newest racing venue offers thrilling all-weather racing under the mesmerizing light of its champagne fluted floodlights and the venue also highlights its versatility with a huge range of non-raceday events.
- The Old Court Theatre – The oldest and most well-known amateur theatre in Chelmsford, Essex!
- Chelmsford Museum – Chelmsford Museum and Essex Regiment Museum sit at the heart of the city’s beautiful Oaklands Park.
- Chelmsford Cathedral – This beautiful Cathedral stands at the heart of the youngest city in England.
- Bond Street – Chelmsford is home to John Lewis department store, its first in Essex, together with 25 luxury shops, seven riverside restaurants, a five screen cinema, open space and basement car park.